Tuesday 2 June 2015

SUNNY SIDE UP!

Good Evening!
I'm back today with a little teaser of the new LOTV paper pads being launched on Saturday.
They're absolutely GORGEOUS and I've really enjoyed working with them :)
 
Today's card features the new SUNNY SIDE UP 8x8 paper pad from Nitwit Collections.
I just love the colours and patterns.
 
Here is my card...
 
 
Items used;
 
Belle & Boo Enamel Dots
X-cut Doily Die
MS Border punch
Hobby House Ribbon
Crafter's Companion Kraft card
 
Don't forget that LOTV have a challenge on their Facebook Page...you can find out more HERE!
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Amanda x
 
 

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is beautiful Amanda, such a lovely design and the new papers are gorgeous...
Sue...xxx

Whisper said...

Ooo I'm loving those fun, bright new papers &him glad they are doing other art pads too, luv Sam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love these papers and they go so well with that image, fab card

Kat W said...

Oh, that image and sentiment look like they were made for these fab papers; love the bright and beautiful design :-)

I'm so annoyed that work is getting in the way of me playing with my papers :-(

Big hugs, Kat xx