Friday 23 May 2014

FOR YOU

Good Morning!
I have a rather cute character to share with you today by Lee Holland.
He's a little owl and one of three new images added to the shop, so why not pop over and take a look, there is a link in my side bar :)
 
Here is my card...
 
 
 
Products used;
Owl with flower Digi - Lee's Digi shop
Promarkers
Sentiment - Papermania
Papers - LOTV
Butterflies - MS punch
Flowers - The Hobby House
Gems - Papermania
Ribbon - The Hobby House
Doily - Dovecraft
Kraft card - Crafters Companion
 
I am entering my card into the following challenges...
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Have a great weekend!
Amanda x


10 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Is is just so sweet.. Your layout with that cute owl us perfect
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

Awwwww such a sweet image coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Janice said...

Super card design Amanda, love all the layers and the doily and obviously that cute little owl! Thanks for playing at Diva's, Jx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so cute, what a lovely image. Gorgeous colour scheme and layout too.
Rebecca.

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.i love the red and adorable sweet owl ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Awww that's an adorable image and a really sweet card!

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Papertake Weekly.

Sarah
(GDT)

Unknown said...

Oh my, this is the cutest image ever! Just the cutest...
Love the colors and design. :)
Have a great day!

Squirrel x said...

Hello! Remember me? Sorry it has been so long since my last visit - life really does get in the way too much sometimes - and I can see I have missed many gorgeous creations, this one being no exception. Absolutely brilliant. Hugs Squirrel xx

Squirrel x said...

Hello! Remember me? Sorry it has been so long since my last visit - life really does get in the way too much sometimes - and I can see I have missed many gorgeous creations, this one being no exception. Absolutely brilliant. Hugs Squirrel xx

Debbie said...

Aww this is such a sweet card Amanda. Love this cute image. x