Thursday 1 May 2014

DREAM

Good Morning.
I love having a route through my old stash when my Mojo decides to take a holiday as it usually kick starts it back up, so I decided to look through my collection of Magnolia stamps to see if anything took my fancy and this little lady stood out :)
 
So here is my card...
 
 
Products used;
Tilda stamp - Magnolia
Promarkers
Dream tag - Making memories
Papers - DCWV Nana's Nursery and Bazzill Bling card
Seam binding and Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls - Hobby House
Doily - Dovecraft
Lace - Hobby craft
Butterfly die - Die-namics
Heart Pins - Hobby House
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Amanda x 
 

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, I like the sweet tilda image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Amanda your card and image is so pretty x

Vicky said...

Fabulous as always hun...just so gorgeous..:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.fab pretty tilda and your your details and colours are beautiful :D

x coops xx